What are the production processes for nonwovens?
What are the production processes for nonwovens? We come to science under it!
According to the production process is divided into:
1. Spunlaced nonwovens: Spunlace technology is the high pressure of fine water jet to one or more layers of fiber network, so that the fibers are tangled together, so that the fiber can be reinforced with a certain strength.
2. Heat-bonded non-woven fabric: hot-bonded non-woven fabric is added in the fiber network or powder-like hot-melt adhesive reinforcement material, and then heated by heating and cooling into a cloth.
3. Pulp air into non-woven fabrics: air-laid non-woven fabrics can also be called dust-free paper, dry papermaking non-woven fabrics. It is the use of air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiber board into a single fiber state, and then use the air flow method to agglutinate the fiber into the curtain, the fiber mesh and then reinforce the cloth.
4. Wet non-woven fabric: wet non-woven fabric is placed in the water medium of fiber raw materials open into a single fiber, while mixing different fiber raw materials, made of fiber suspension slurry, suspended pulp transported to the network, Wet and then into a network into a cloth.
5. Spunbond non-woven fabric: Spunbond non-woven fabric is in the polymer has been extruded, stretching and the formation of continuous filament, the filament laying into a net, the fiber mesh and then through its own bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding Or mechanical reinforcement method, so that the network into a non-woven fabrics.
6. Meltblown nonwovens: meltblown non-woven process: polymer feeding — melt extrusion — fiber formation — fiber cooling — into the network — reinforced into cloth.
7 Acupuncture non-woven fabric is a dry non-woven fabric, acupuncture non-woven fabric is the use of puncture needle puncture, the fluffy fiber reinforced into a cloth.
8. Stitching non-woven fabrics: stitching non-woven fabric is a dry non-woven, sewing method is the use of warp-knitted coil structure of the network, yarn layer, non-woven materials (such as plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil Etc.) or a combination thereof to be made into a nonwoven fabric.
9. Hydrophilic non-woven fabrics: mainly for the production of medical and health materials to achieve a better feel and not scratch the skin. Such as sanitary napkins, sanitary pads is the use of hydrophilic non-woven hydrophilic function.